Despite claims that traditional direct mail is dead, statistics reveal that the average response rate is 4.4% which surges past direct mail’s response rate of just 0.12%. The key lies in your approach, as proper planning goes a long way to improving the success of your campaign.
Here are our top tips:
- Know your audience and make sure your list is targeted
- Give people a reason to buy now with a discount or special offer
- Look great on paper with eye-catching design and good quality print
- Save time and money by using a mail fulfilment service
- Write effective copy including features and benefits that connect with your audience
- Choose the right format. Will a postcard, brochure, flyer, greetings card or letter work best?
- Be the customer and look at your direct mailer objectively
- Test the market with a smaller campaign to check the return rate and make tweaks as needed
- Decide how and who will follow-up the campaign to keep the momentum going
Need more information on direct mail print? Please contact us at our state-of-the-art commercial print facility, located between Telford and Bridgnorth.